Always Striving to Raise Standards
We’re committed to continually raising our standards for the care and education of your child. Accreditation is an essential quality initiative for early education and child care.
The focus of accrediting bodies is to recognize and promote “best practices” in early childhood settings. Accreditation:
- Defines standards of quality for the field of early child care and education
- Helps parents and policy makers recognize high-quality programs and initiatives
- Recognizes teachers as professionals
- Supports ongoing training and professional development.
Our learning center is licensed by the state in which we operate. In addition, we strive to have our school accredited through at least one nationally recognized organization, such as:
- National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA)
- Accredited Professional Preschool Learning Environment (APPLE)
- National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)